Addicted to how we kick it,
everything you say to me,
everything you say to me,
never knew it could be so wicked
hoping that you'll stay with me.
I don't have to search around the world
coz there aint another girl like you. ;)
No matter what they say about you,
I'm gonna stay by your side.
So don't you ever leave
coz you complete me.
I hold yr heart in my hands
and I'd do anything to keep it safe.
You're as beautiful as the stars
and you look prettier each time just like the stars as they get brighter.
And when I miss you,
I'd look up to the sky at night and know that everything would be alright.
You're lovely as the ray of sun,
the very first one just as the day begins.
The way my heart doesnt listen and so it just keeps wishing you were here with me
so that its beat would synchronize with yours.
just shows how much I need and love you.
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment